Dubai-based X Architects is looking for an architect to support its business development team.
The suited candidate will need to have a degree in architecture and relevant qualification in business/management.
In terms of work experience, the ideal candidate will have worked in both architectural and business related roles (preference will be given to candidates with GCC experience).
Candidates need to have both architectural and business understanding and be competent with the following:
• knowledge of business development techniques
• Proven experience in business development in the architecture and building industries
• Profound understanding of market penetration measures
• Knowledge of design process, scope placement, consultant placement, technical and financial submissions and contract management
• Comprehensive know how of business development for a niche design firm
• Expert in Public and Private relationship management
• Able to perform in a complex multi-tasked environment
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal, correspondence and communication skills
• Proficient in MS office, adobe suite, able to produce graphic designs
• Able to convey architectural and design intents as well as strategic unique selling points of firm
• Fluency in English including verbal and written a must
• Organized, efficient, proactive and diligent with attention to detail, approachable and conducive to the office environment
To submit your CV, email email@example.com
Source: X Architects