With the 8th annual Commercial Interior Design Awards 2014 coming up, we are here to provide you with the ultimate guide on how to get nominated as well as the official categories to look forward to.
As always, the CID Awards will pay tribute to the projects, interior design firms and designers making their mark on the region’s interior design industry. As befitting an industry no longer in its infancy, the awards will herald work that displays original thinking, creative breadth and a willingness to stray from tried and tested formulas.
Nomination entrees are free and will be accepted between February 11, 2014 – July 21, 2014, while the awards ceremony is set for September 15, 2014 at Dubai’s JW Marriott Marquis.
Nominating projects, firms and people can be overwhelming, so we’ve provided a set of six core guidelines to follow:
- All design firms are eligible to nominate commercial and residential projects from the MENA region that have been completed between July 2013 – July 2014.
- Nominations must be made by design firm representatives, and we recommend having the nominations be approved by PR / marketing agencies before being submitting.
- Firms are allowed to nominate projects in as many categories as they wish. Each nomination must be made separately and relevant to the category.
- For categories awarding individuals and firms, submissions must include all relevant and up to date information on achievements over the past 12 months.
- All nominations are free and must be submitted online at www.designmena.com/cidawards.
- In addition to including images and text relevant to the submission, please provide contact information in case further information is needed.
Following these guidelines will ensure your submission is well received by the CID team. As for the fifteen categories for CID Awards 2014, please check below:
- Interior Design of the Year: Hospitality
- Interior Design of the Year: Leisure & Entertainment
- Interior Design of the Year: Office
- Interior Design of the Year: Public Sector
- Interior Design of the Year: Residential
- Interior Design of the Year: Retail
- American Hardwood Export Council Award
- Sustainable Interior Design Initiative of the Year
- Interior Contractor of the Year – Designer’s Choice Award
- Behind the Scenes Award
- Young Interior Designer of the Year
- Interior Designer of the Year Award
- Interior Design Boutique Firm of the Year (NEW)
- Interior Design firm of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
For nominee inquiries contact: email@example.com
For table bookings contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities contact: email@example.com